Why we love working with charities

June 18, 2021

At Little Man Project, we want to make a difference. Not just to our customers but the world at large. This is the main reason we only create bespoke elearning for charities at Little Man Project…well, nearly!The nearly is because although 99% of our clients are charities and the remaining 1% are organisations that are […]

Read More

Video – Inclusive design presentation

April 6, 2021

With great power comes great responsibility – let us help you rise to the challenge! Check out this video of the presentation Gill Chester gave at the March 2021 Charity Learning Consortium’s Member’s Meeting. During the session, Gill describes: The journey we have been on to make our elearning modules more inclusive. The moral imperative […]

Read More

Project spotlight: My Brain, Me and FASD

March 15, 2021

We work with charities for a reason. They are having a positive impact on the world, and we want to be part of that. We have supported charities by creating modules that have big impacts. We have helped to improve humanitarian efforts, diagnosis, support better care for animals, and safeguard vulnerable people. The small part […]

Read More

Royal Commonwealth Ex-Services League (RCEL) – A showreel

February 10, 2021

We have been working with the team at the Royal Commonwealth Ex-Services League (RCEL) for just over a year now with some fantastic results. We have had the pleasure of creating three modules for them which they have kindly allowed us to bring together in a short showreel.RCEL provides help and support to ex-Service men […]

Read More

Looking back moving forward – What COVID will mean to charities and their Learning and Development provision.

February 2, 2021

In this article, I discuss some thoughts I’ve had on the impact of 2020 (and 2021) on learning and development teams within UK charities. I hope you will find one or two things of interest, things you need to consider and reflect on.You don’t need me to tell you that 2020 was a rough year. […]

Read More