Articulate Storyline 2 Advanced
Building on our Storyline 2 Fundamentals course, this advanced course provides an opportunity for experienced Storyline developers to take their skills to the next level. The course focuses on the use of questions banks, conditions and variables and will provides ample opportunities to practice the skills you have learnt.
- Types of questions
- Creating, using and publishing question banks
- Creating and customising result slides
- Restricting navigation and access through conditions
- What are Variables?
- Types of Variables: Text, Logical/Boolean (True/False), Numeric (Number)
- Practical uses of variables
This very practical course will empower you to start designing visually engaging, interactive and effective elearning for your organisation using Articulate Storyline. This course will benefit anyone new to Articulate Storyline.
A working knowledge of the Windows operating system and experience using PowerPoint would be an advantage. Experience of developing elearning would also be useful but not essential. Delegates will need to bring their own laptop computer with a working copy of Articulate Storyline installed.