Articulate Storyline 1 Fundamentals
This hands-on workshop will provide you with the confidence and skills you need to create interactive and engaging resources using Articulate Storyline. You will have an opportunity to build your own short resource and create a branded player relevant to your organisation’s needs.
- Introduction to the interface
- Working with scenes and slides
- Customising the player
- Size, title, menu, resources, glossary and colours
- Getting Started
- Using slide masters and templates
- Importing PowerPoint
- Adding and formatting objects, images and text
- How to use the timeline and states facility
- Adding and Creating Media
- Audio, video, screenshots and screen recording
- Creating Interactions
- Using Storyline interactions such as zoom region, hotspots, light boxes and markers
- Using Storyline characters
- Creating interactions using the convert to freeform options
- Creating and managing quizzes and knowledge checks
- Publishing your files
- Overview of publishing your files to a range of formats
- Uploading and testing your content on your LMS
This very practical course will empower you to start designing visually engaging, interactive and effective elearning for your organisation using Articulate Storyline. This course will benefit anyone new to Articulate Storyline.
Who Should Attend
This course will be of benefit to anyone tasked with, or managing people, developing or commissioning elearning. Those new to developing elearning will get everything they need to get started while more experienced developers will have an opportunity to reflect on commercial best practice and incorporate this into their current processes.
The only prerequisite for this course is a willingness to contribute and learn.