November 18, 2017
We work with a lot of charities to develop their induction programme for them. One of the questions they often ask us at the start of the process is ‘what makes a good induction programme’.
To support a number of the Charity Learning Consortium (CLC) members we decided to run a workshop to support their thinking in this area and help them to get started with designing their own programmes.
The aim of the workshop was to:
- Share Best Practice and form a network/support group to continue sharing ideas.
- Help delegates to identify the key elements needed in a good induction process.
- Help to ensure organisations have a standardised approach to the induction process.
Following the workshop, we created report that:
- Set out an agreed set of topics for potential inclusion in an induction programme.
- A draft outline of when interactions and activities might happene.g what happens on day 1, week 1 and month 1 etc.
Click here to download the report from the day.
Click here to download our slides.